We’re aiming to disrupt the Customer Analytics space and revolutionize the status quo of how businesses think about analytics. By providing simple, yet incredibly powerful tools, Indicative makes it easy for product managers and marketers to analyze and optimize customer journeys.
As a Sales Engineer at Indicative, you’ll serve as the technical champion and assist in selling Indicative, expanding our customer base, and driving revenue. We’re growing fast and looking for experienced sales engineers who are equally comfortable interacting with executives and working with technical audiences. You will partner with the Sales team to strategize on how to navigate winning sales cycles, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, and drive data integration and POCs. You will also partner with the Customer Success team during Onboarding and beyond to serve as the technical liaison, provide data and integration technical support, and answer complex data questions. You will be a leader in understanding our customers’ and prospects’ needs.
This role is currently remote due to Covid, but will be at one of Indicative’s offices in NYC and Los Angeles. We’re looking for a self-motivated individual that enjoys technology. You must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast moving environment. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, we want to talk to you!
- Act as the technical liaison between Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, and potential customers
- Provide customer-specific product demonstrations, determine potential technical requirements, drive data integration, manage customer trials, contribute to sales strategy, and close deals
- Work with customers across a variety of industries to help them solve their customer analytics needs
- Be the Indicative product expert for the Sales and Customer Success teams, from analytics to data integration to key value proposition to competitive differentiators
- Maintain a deep understanding of the analytics space, competitive products, and upstream and downstream partners and how to position Indicative in relation to them
- Help drive the direction of our product by collecting and analyzing customer feedback and working with relevant stakeholders across departments
- 3+ years of sales engineering experience and/or in a technical, customer-facing role, preferably in a SaaS company
- Experience with SQL and/or working with data/analytics
- Passion for data, analytics, and using technology to help solve business problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex or technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences articulately and gracefully
- Ability to connect a customer’s specific business problems and Indicative’s offerings
- Intellectual curiosity, great problem-solving skills, and a self-starter attitude
- A love for working in a fast-paced environment and ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Able to travel as required, approximately 15% of the time (post-Covid)
We are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the office. You’ll be joining a team that is crazy smart and very motivated. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to improve our work. We are self-driven but team oriented. We're dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in 'lean'.
- Influence the strategy and success of an early-stage company
- Create a massive company in an exciting, high-growth market
- Be part of a small, energetic, and supportive team
- Awesome culture, little politics, and lots of autonomy
- A successful management team that has experience building and selling profitable businesses
- Fully stocked office snacks and team lunches twice a week! (post-Covid)
- Full benefits and 401(k)