Indicative is the leading Customer Analytics platform that enables product and marketing teams to make informed decisions by thoroughly understanding and exploring user behavior across every touchpoint. Only Indicative connects directly to the customer’s data and excels at answering complex Customer Analytics questions in real-time without having to rely on data teams or SQL.
The Indicative Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers across various industries. Our goal is to enable and empower our clients to be data-savvy, and most importantly, drive business value through adoption and usage of Indicative. Each CS team member is expected to become an Indicative expert and is encouraged to delight our customers on a daily basis. Data is hard. Our job is to help make performing data analysis feel easy, accessible, and approachable.
We are looking for a rock star Customer Success Lead who is passionate about helping customers solve problems and unlock business value through the Indicative platform. The role will manage strategic engagement across all Pro and Enterprise clients, as well as be a key contributor to product development via customer feedback. The ideal candidate has a customer-centric mindset and is happy to jump on the phone to address a customer pain point.
This role is currently remote due to Covid, but will eventually be at one of Indicative’s offices in NYC and Los Angeles. We’re looking for a self-motivated individual that loves analytics and technology. Most importantly, the CSM will be the voice of the customer and must be deeply committed to solving our customers’ problems. You must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast moving environment. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, we want to talk to you!
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients spanning across industries and verticals
- Develop and build strong relationships with key point of contacts, stakeholders, and executive sponsors. Learn the interpersonal relationships and organizational structure within each client’s organization
- Taking initiative to understand client businesses, use cases, and act as an extension of client’s teams in solving their analytical needs with Indicative
- Manage bi-weekly or monthly client calls; proactively follow up with status updates, next steps across various customer requests and releases
- Own Indicative’s Knowledge Base and proactively improve existing self-help documentation, add new releases, training articles, and relevant documentation as needed
- Lead the charge in developing and conducting educational collateral, whether it be webinars, tutorial videos, user guides, or in-person training
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop case studies and retention email communications
- Partner closely w/ Engineering to provide customer feedback on features, bugs, and new release prioritization. Be the voice of customers and advocate for their needs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years experience, at least 3 years experience in a relevant role
- Experience with data analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including a friendly and empathetic disposition
- Strong analytical skills with a knack for creative problem solving
- Ability to distill complex problems into digestible and approachable layman’s terms
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through
- Self-motivated and resourceful about solving customer challenges
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in high pressure, time-sensitive situations
We are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the office. You’ll be joining a team that is crazy smart and very motivated. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to improve our work. We are self-driven but team oriented. We're dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in 'lean'.
- Influence the strategy and success of an early-stage company
- Create a massive company in an exciting, high-growth market
- Be part of a small, energetic, and supportive team
- Awesome culture, little politics, and lots of autonomy
- A successful management team that has experience building and selling profitable businesses
- Fully stocked office snacks and team lunches twice a week! (post-Covid)
- Full benefits and 401(k)