Indicative is the leading Customer Analytics platform that enables product and marketing teams to make informed decisions by thoroughly understanding and exploring user behavior across every touchpoint. Only Indicative connects directly to the customer’s data and excels at answering complex customer analytics questions in real-time without having to rely on data teams or SQL.
We’re growing fast and expanding our partnership team. We’re looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to expand our partner channel with the goals of greater exposure and increased sales through co-marketing and other strategies.
- Generate new enterprise business opportunities and sales pipeline for the account executive team through a network of partners
- Acquire new partners into the partner program and establish productive ongoing relationships through business planning and goal setting
- Regular cadence of partner co-marketing activities and events to drive Indicative exposure and sales opportunities
- Effectively plan and forecast new opportunities and revenue through partner channel
- 3+ years of outbound partnership or business development experience in a SaaS company, preferably in the analytics or data space
- Preference for experience with agency and consultancy services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulately explain complex or technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Gritty, adaptable, and self-motivated
- Influence the strategy and success of an early-stage company
- Our culture is all about empowering individuals to perform at their highest potential. This means autonomy and flexibility.
- Friendly and intelligent co-workers who are the BEST in their respective fields.
- Awesome team culture: No politics, little formal hierarchy, and one that values independence.
- Competitive compensation rates, full benefits and 401(k).
- And once this crazy pandemic is over: Weekly team lunch, Monday Bagels, Monthly team outings, and a fully stocked snack bar