Indicative helps businesses build better products through data. Indicative is the only Product Analytics platform for modern data infrastructure designed for teams to leverage complex analysis on customer behavior without the need for SQL, analytic languages, or data analysts.
We’re hiring experienced front-end engineers to help advance our customer-facing application. In this role, you'll be expected to own feature development from architecture to release, dive right into fast-paced bug squashing, improve our development process and testing practices. The ideal candidate is driven to participate in building a user experience that delights our customers.
- Implementing adaptive layouts and beautiful data visualizations in our customer-facing toolset
- Working closely with other engineers, product, and design team to define technical requirements and to deliver complex functionality to our customers
- Optimizing existing web solutions to promote scalability and high performance
- Participating in and help lead code reviews
- Helping manage front-end releases while triaging potential issues and paying specific attention to performance monitoring
- Taking part in sprint planning and task estimation
- You have 4+ years of front end development experience
- Familiarity with things like SCSS, Inuitcss, BEM, and Webpack
- You get the job done: we're a small company, and we all wear a lot of hats. Whether it's engineering, ops, or even customer-facing, you're good for it
- You're able to build articulate and justify trade-offs when architecting new functionality
- You have good product sense and focus on the user first and demonstrated a track record of shipping quality products
- Our culture is all about empowering individuals to perform at their highest potential. This means autonomy and flexible work hours — we trust that you’ll get the work done in a way that meets your work-life balance needs.
- Awesome team culture: No politics, little formal hierarchy, and one that values independence.
- Friendly and intelligent co-workers who are the BEST in their respective fields.
- Be a key player in the direction of the company and product.
- A successful management team that has experience in building and selling profitable businesses.
- Competitive compensation rates, full benefits and 401(k).
- A computer of your choice, extra monitors, special hardware.