Indicative is on a mission to make every business data-driven by making data more accessible than ever. Indicative is the only Product Analytics platform for modern data infrastructure. It’s designed for product teams to leverage complex analysis on customer behavior to build better products without the need for SQL, analytic languages, or data analysts.
We’re looking for a highly motivated person with excellent communication skills who cares about providing customers with the best possible experience. In this role, you will work directly with the Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to understand customer needs and issues, prioritize improvements, and deliver fixes. It requires a combination of project management, debugging, troubleshooting, and interdepartmental execution skills. In addition to being at the front line of receiving direct customer inquiries, you will quickly surface off-the-shelf solutions or – in cases where further action is required – identify improvement projects, verify bugs, and work with the team to make changes to our product. A strong candidate will have an interest in or understanding of SaaS, product, and/or data analytics.
This role is currently remote due to Covid, but will be at one of Indicative’s offices in NYC and Los Angeles. We’re looking for a self-motivated and driven individual that enjoys technology and working in small teams. You must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast moving environment. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, we want to talk to you!
- Respond to inbound inquiries from SaaS business customers via web chat and email
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to respond to customer requests, drill into customer issues/bugs, and manage communication until resolution
- Work with customers across a variety of industries and help them solve their customer analytics needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Indicative platform, integration partners, and customer base. You must be able to answer in-depth questions of the Indicative product
- Help support the creation of self-serve training resources, such as documentation, interactive tutorials, etc.
- Proactively investigate customer issues and QA the Indicative platform to identify bugs
- Support team as needed on projects, such as webinars, marketing analytics, etc.
- 1+ years of technical support experience preferred, recent grads welcome
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to explain complex or technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences articulately and gracefully
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with the capacity to become a power user in our tools quickly
- Self-motivated and resourceful about solving customer challenges in a variety of ways
- Passion for data, analytics, and using technology to help solve business problems
- Knowledgeable about the broader analytics space (i.e. Tableau, Looker) is a plus
- SaaS experience is a plus
We are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the office. You’ll be joining a team that is crazy smart and very motivated. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to improve our work. We are self-driven but team oriented. We're dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in 'lean'.
- Influence the strategy and success of an early-stage company
- Create a massive company in an exciting, high-growth market
- Be part of a small, energetic, and supportive team
- Awesome culture, little politics, and lots of autonomy
- A successful management team that has experience building and selling profitable businesses
- Fully stocked office snacks and team lunches twice a week! (post-Covid)
- Full benefits and 401(k)